Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To spend or not to spend that is the ?

All this revamping and celebrating has me thinking it's time for some new headshots. Only thing is headshots are expensive but I read somewhere that as an actor that is NOT the place to try and save money. That's the first thing a casting director sees and the casting director pretty much calls the first shot and decides if I'm going to audition for the project or not. Bummer because pictures can be really expensive but i'm feeling so figity right now. I feel like I'm twitching constantly and thinking what I can do to get this show on the road. The one thing, well there's two things, but one of the the things that keeps going through my mind is headshots! So I'll keep you posted and let you know what I decide because this will definitely hit the pocketbook pretty hard. Till next time :)










1 comment:

  1. Hey babe!!
    Have you networked at church? We have a few brethren who take professional pictures.

    If you need me to give you further info text me :)

    ReplyDelete