Sunday, September 26, 2010

Missed blog-aversaries and a revamp

I was looking through my blog archive, if you can call it that, and I realized that I started writing on Sunday July 5th. It's been over a year since it was born but I can't say that it's a very big feat considering there has only been about 40 postings. That comes out to about 2.5 postings a month but I'll take it. Why?? Well because it's actually something I haven't quit. Let me rephrase that, I did delete it once or twice, had a couple of break downs and some cupcake binges, but I'm still here. Anyway, I thought a little revamp was in order, something to help celebrate my one year 2 month anniversary (because I didn't realize the one year ann. had passsed). Something to keep me excited about coming back to share with my dear dear friends that come back to read this madness. I totally appreciate the fact that you all actually come back to visit and some of you even comment. That is totally awesome!!

This past week was a little difficult for me. It was a bit quiet on the audition front and then throw in that my hubby filmed his commercial. Don't get me wrong, I was and still am super excited for him, I just can't believe that he actually got to experience what I go through. It also took me to a very strange place. I began to wonder what this all means for me, what's the lesson here, how does he book a SAG National in a second and I'm going on 3 years my second time around. Why am I not hearing anything. Jesus where are you?? Well very quietly I came across this, Isaiah 43:18-19, "Forget the former things, do not dwell in the past. See I am doing a new thing". Wow!! It helped me realize that something new is on the horizon it may seem as dry as a desert but I just need to be patient and not give up. I also came across a tweet by @revrunwisdom, "Nothing great has EVER been created without enthusiasm". End of Story!!

p.s. I'm brainstorming on a slightly new direction for the blog. Maybe a little something for my actor friends to exchange some good and much needed info. Not to sure yet. Any ideas??

Here are some pics from the "undisclosed shipping company ad" ;)






4 comments:

  1. Yay! One year of blogging?! Wow. I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of the blog!! :) Keep em coming... :)

    -j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to You & Jeremiah! How exciting babe! The blog looks great! You look beautiful in your pics! and what?? what?? I love me some RevRun too! Not sure if you read todays, but I'd like to share it with you...

    "An enthusiastic heart sees opportunity everywhere!"

    God is Love! Rev Run

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my wonderful girlfriends!! Love you guys!! Will never get tired of thanking you guys for your words of encouragement. xoxo

    ReplyDelete