Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little project update!

So enough about Jeremiah's rise to stardom in 2.5 seconds. Let's go back to the long and emotional journey we've been going through together. Ha! Just kidding. Kind of.

Anyway, last Thursday I was on set for a small internet project. Not really sure what it's for or where it will run but I had fun and was at two great locations. Griffith Park Merry go Round and A small cove in Palos Verdes. My partner and I enjoyed the beautiful sunset on a makeshift dock looking out into the sunset. Totally beats a day at work. As soon as I get my hands on it, I'll post if of course. A little pic of the "set" will have to do.


I also have a little something something to share. I'm never contacted when projects that I do come out. I usually have someone tell me they saw me on tv or I have to hunt for them on my own. I found this during one of my treasure hunts. Enjoy!

By the way, Jeremiah shoots his commercial tomorrow. So excited and so proud! As soon as it comes out I might be nice enough to share some blog time so he can post it for y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are incredible with the lives you live.

    ReplyDelete