Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To "Being the Best" in 2011

Back to the "be the best" motto. I thought I'd explain it sooner than later because having "be the best" as your motto can get a bit misconstrued. As the year begins most people have goals, dreams and resolutions that they're working towards. This is great, for most people, but it really doesn't work out for me. Let's be honest how many of us actually follow through to the end of the year? I know I don't, so to not feel like a total loser by mid January I decided not to resolute. Instead I decided just to "be the best" I can be. I want to be the best wife, step-mom, daughter, friend, employee, actor and of course love Jesus the best that I ever have.
It's kind of weird because it's actually working. Every time I find myself wanting to say or do something that maybe I shouldn't say or do, I stop and ask myself "is that remark or action or sarcastic comment "the best" thing right now. And the answer is usually NO!
So this year I want to give my best, be on my best behavior, love my family & friends the best, be the best employee I can be & workout and eat healthy the best I can.
This year I want to hear more laughter in my home. I want to share more delicious meals with family & friends. I want to smile more, love more and be more. And of course a couple MORE commercials wouldn't hurt either.
-to being the best :-)

Quick recap: I shot a Walmart Christmas spot in November that never aired. Sooo bummed because I was really excited and proud of that spot. It was a two year contract so there's always a possibility it will show next Christmas. Anna's Linens came out in December, that one was neat because it was both an English and Spanish spot. And last but not least I shot a spot for "Got Milk" in Spanish. This one should be coming out soon. So all you Univision watchers keep your eyes open.






3 comments:

  1. In Hawaii, the term is call "NOKAO" = The Best
    Great one Jackie. Hope all your goals are met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Looking forward to taking the journey with you -

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete