Monday, April 19, 2010

Back by popular demand~kind of


I am back by popular demand! No, not really. My friend said "blog soon" and I was like "ok". So two or three weeks later, here I am. As you probably guessed I did not get the HD gig and yes I did have cupcakes. Actually from then to now I've had several cupcakes. I used to be a huge fan of Sprinkles that was until I tried Crumbs. Oh my word, those are AMAZING and BIGGER!! Confession: we drive an hour in traffic to get one cupcake each and a cup of coffee. Anyway, I got side tracked. Back to my gigs. The last audition I went on was about 2 weeks ago, it went very very well, I was put on avail again, I didn't get it. I'm getting pretty good at accepting rejection. Oxymoron, but it's true. This is a tough gig but I'm learning sooo much, it's been a very emotional ride, but I'm not giving up. I know eventually this will pay off, I feel it in my bones. I get callbacks, I get put on avail and eventually I'll book! Right? Right!

4 comments:

  1. Two things.
    1. Happy you blogged, was wondering about it.
    2. I'm down to drive an hour and have coffee with you!
    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You blogged?! WHO are you? :) Heehee

    Keep your head up, chick :) I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil, let's do it!

    B, I blogged AND worked out!! Booyah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back!!! :)
    Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming... ;)

    ReplyDelete