Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Time!

I had an amazing opportunity this past weekend to retreat. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't very excited about going. I'm not a big fan of being away from my hubby for too long, but deep inside I know I needed it. I needed to be refreshed, rethink my thoughts, and be around women that were there for the same reason. The theme of the retreat was "It's Time" and the timing couldn't have been any better. I left to the retreat with so many questions and so many emotions (or non emotions) for those that know me, and I came back not necessarily with answers but with clarity and affirmation.
I KNOW that I am sooo blessed to have an amazing husband, really this guy is awesome, he is my best friend. It's always bummed me out that I didn't have a girl that I can call a best friend and could call me that right back, but the Lord is funny, I married a boy that is undoubtedly, 1000% my best friend and bonus, along with him came a super terrific little girl that fills my heart with joy.
I KNOW that I want to be an actress and I'm going to pursue it with all I got. Hence the new website. It's something that I've been wanting to do for a long time but I would always end up making excuses and talk myself out of it.
I KNOW that I met and met up with an amazing circle of women that I am proud to call my friends.
I KNOW "It's Time" to book a gig!!! ;)!!!

P.S. I am patiently waiting to see if Home depot calls back for a second audition on the 9th (this is a big one) and I had 2 auditions on Thursday so I'll keep you guys posted.



1 comment: