Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20 days of Silence

So what has it been, about 20 days?  These past twenty days have felt more like twenty weeks.  So emotionally exhausting that I contemplated not blogging anymore because honestly I didn't have anything productive to say.  Just as I don't like to hear Aliyah whine, I'm sure you didn't want to keep hearing me whine.  

Well, I'm sitting here today in a much better place.  Filled with peace and joy and really nothing on the outside has changed.  I still haven't gotten any auditions, I still have to go to work everyday, be a wife, housekeeper, bookkeeper, dogkeeper, you get the picture.  It's just amazing the peace and joy one can feel once you put all your faith and hope in the Lord and trust that He wants and has nothing but the best for us.

It's been a very painful pruning process, a time of suffering, that's for sure.  I just know that something great is going to come out of this because like I learned on Sunday @ church, great things come from suffering.  It produces fruit; patience, joy, knowledge, maturity.  You glorify God.  It's a time when God has to get rid of something inside of me that's just not good.  

It may be painful but all I can say is I'm excited.  I'm super excited to see what the Lord has in store for me.  This very excitement puts me here, writing away.  I know that I will have some fun and exciting news to share.  When and what, I don't know, but I'll keep you posted.  So until we meet again.



 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new blog. I'm happy for you and this new found realization. You are still in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete